Here is a neat story featuring a photo of the Southwest Chief pulling into the LaPlata Depot. This Depot is cared for by Amtrak and the APRHF.org. Your president of the APRHF has done many interviews over the years with a lot of different people regarding long distance train travel. Every once in a while this type of thing pops up. This link will take you away fromt he APRHF.org website. Please feel free to come back when you are done and read some more of our updates.
- Bob Cox on The Road to the Lookout is Longer!! Storm Damage in La Plata
- Bob Cox on Beggars Can’t Be Choosers (Santa Fe Signal Bridges Gone at LaPlata, MO)
- BobCox on About Us/Chapter Information
- cmorrison on Beggars Can’t Be Choosers (Santa Fe Signal Bridges Gone at LaPlata, MO)
- Bob Cox on About Us/Chapter Information