Here is a neat story featuring a photo of the Southwest Chief pulling into the LaPlata Depot. This Depot is cared for by Amtrak and the APRHF.org. Your president of the APRHF has done many interviews over the years with a lot of different people regarding long distance train travel. Every once in a while this type of thing pops up. This link will take you away fromt he APRHF.org website. Please feel free to come back when you are done and read some more of our updates.
- cmorrison on Working on the Amtrak Station
- cmorrison on Something new in the Exhibition of Amtrak History (UPDATED 9/28/2014)
- BobCox on One month left in Summer 2014 APRHF Trails & Rails Season
- Bob Cox on National Train Day 2014. A Good Day for all Ages.
- cmorrison on National Train Day 2014. A Good Day for all Ages.