Here is a neat story featuring a photo of the Southwest Chief pulling into the LaPlata Depot. This Depot is cared for by Amtrak and the APRHF.org. Your president of the APRHF has done many interviews over the years with a lot of different people regarding long distance train travel. Every once in a while this type of thing pops up. This link will take you away fromt he APRHF.org website. Please feel free to come back when you are done and read some more of our updates.
- Bob Cox on Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
- BobCox on 6th Annual Silver Rails Model Train Show and Swap Meet OCT 17th 2015
- cmorrison on Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
- Bob Cox on The Road to the Lookout is Longer!! Storm Damage in La Plata
- Bob Cox on Beggars Can’t Be Choosers (Santa Fe Signal Bridges Gone at LaPlata, MO)