Here is a neat story featuring a photo of the Southwest Chief pulling into the LaPlata Depot. This Depot is cared for by Amtrak and the APRHF.org. Your president of the APRHF has done many interviews over the years with a lot of different people regarding long distance train travel. Every once in a while this type of thing pops up. This link will take you away fromt he APRHF.org website. Please feel free to come back when you are done and read some more of our updates.
- cmorrison on Our “Model Ambassador” is out on the road again
- Epicbeaver1 on Official Trails and Rails Showcase in the APRHF Exhibition of Amtrak History
- Bob Cox on Working on the Amtrak Station
- cmorrison on Working on the Amtrak Station
- cmorrison on Something new in the Exhibition of Amtrak History (UPDATED 9/28/2014)