Here is a neat story featuring a photo of the Southwest Chief pulling into the LaPlata Depot. This Depot is cared for by Amtrak and the APRHF.org. Your president of the APRHF has done many interviews over the years with a lot of different people regarding long distance train travel. Every once in a while this type of thing pops up. This link will take you away fromt he APRHF.org website. Please feel free to come back when you are done and read some more of our updates.
- Our Model Ambassador has Grown by Getting Smaller on We Have Been Working on the Railroad. HO Scale That Is.
- rtabern on APRHF Rail Rangers: Riding the Hoosier Rails Program Launches November 27, 2016
- GenePoon on APRHF Rail Rangers: Riding the Hoosier Rails Program Launches November 27, 2016
- Larry Madsen on Contact Us
- Bob Cox on Breaking News!! The Lookout Point is Going to be Upgraded!!!